Saturday, September 6, 2008

So there's this boy....



Hello everyone. If you haven't noticed or had the pleasure of meeting him already, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce someone new in my life. His name is Kevin. We met three months ago on eHarmony. At first, eHarmony was an "iffy" thing for me. I've heard so many stories about how people find their husbands/wives through this because they do a terrific job of matching on so many levels. (Listen to me, I sound like an advertisement now!) But anyway, I wasn't sure about it... that is until I was matched with Kevin.
He was the first to initiate communication and after that, we just clicked. After one week, we went on our first date to a nice Italian restaurant (which he picked out. Great choice, Kevin!) Two weeks (and two dates later) we made it official. It has only been three months now, but I believe we both feel that we have found something special in each other.
He is smart, sweet, and compassionate. He has a great sense of humor and always has me laughing. But most importantly, he is strong in his Christian faith. We've both made it a point to keep Christ in the center and the focus of our relationship. We pray together, do devotionals together, and we sing praise together. I know that God has blessed us so far and I'm looking forward to all the He has in store for us whatever that may be.
I don't know if any of you have gone to it, but or next trip is going to be to the NJ Renaissance Fair. I've never been to it so I'm guessing it will be an experience. Knights, jousting, and turkey legs as big as your head... here we come!

No comments: