Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cleaning Out

Ahh, this blog looks much better after a little cleaning out of some old dumb blogs. I left some of the ones I liked but who really wants to read about every weekend I've had for the past couple of years? I don't. So goodbye to the old and in with the new.

What else is new? Hmmm let me see. Our apartment is coming along nicely. The bedroom is completed and the kitchen is halfway there! The wedding is about a year away and I've pretty much done all I can do at this point. Except meet with a florist and go shopping for Bridesmaids dresses. That oughta be fun :) Tonight, we have dinner planned at Cutillos (a possible venue for our rehearsal dinner). My mom, step-dad, dad, step-mom, future in-laws, Kevin, and I (and hopefully my sister) will all be going. I know we all get along but still I'm white-knuckling it. That's a lot of parents in one room! Haha!

The next few months are filled to the brim with exciting happenings. Not only is Thanksgiving and Christmas approaching us at full steam but we also have about several other exciting things happening! November/December are going to be two whirlwind months so hold on to your hats people... here we go!

1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi Melissa, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!